General Terms and Conditions of Wayanad Stay
Accommodation Package and Holiday Packages by Wayanad are designed to provide our esteemed guests with typical Wayanad hospitality. The terms and conditions applicable to our accommodation and holiday packages are mentioned below:
- The Cost of accommodation and holiday packages mentioned (if any) on our website is the cost, while the booking is made directly with us. If booked with any other travel agent or portal, the agreed cost with the agent/portal will be applicable.
- Please mention details regarding date of accommodation and number of persons traveling, on mail or send an enquiry in the form provided on the website for booking the stay.
- All bookings will be confirmed through mail only. If the customer wishes to postpone the booking, the same needs to be done through mail. Final confirmation will be made after the advance payment credited to our account only.
- Guest is bound to follow the rules and regulations of the homestay management.
- In the unlikely event of reserved date is not available due to overbooking on arrival at our homestay, we would provide accommodation of the same standard with the consent of the client.
- Wayanad Stay is strictly a no alcohol and no smoking homestay. Guests are requested to co-operate with the management.
- The person booking our homestay or package has to provide a valid identity proof on the name of booking and you shall not make a reservation in a fictitious name.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy or comprehensiveness of the information provided on our website. The same are provided as guidelines/tips for the customers.
- General Check In Time is 1200 h. Early check in is subject to availability. To ensure early check in, 50% of additional night charge will incur.
- In the unfortunate event of vehicle breakdown, we will provide you alternate vehicle. However, the time loss due to event will not be compensated.
- Breakfast is complementary according to the No of nights of stay. Lunch is not provided at the homestay. Dinner can be provided on prior intimation before noon, as we procure fresh vegetables/items for the dinner.
- It is presumed that you have agreed to the terms and conditions mentioned on the website, as you are using the website.
Terms and Conditions on Booking/Cancellation/Refund
- All bookings will be confirmed on advance payment of 50% of the total cost of stay/package, as applicable. Remaining payment to be completed before 3 working days prior to travel.
- In case the customer wishes to cancel their stay or package due to unavoidable reasons, the same needs to be intimated to us through e mail. The date we receive the mail will be treated as the effective date of cancellation. Cancellation charges as per following will be charged from the client:
• From the date of booking to 30 days prior to arrival – 20% of the total amount.
• 29 days to 15 days prior to arrival – 30% of the total amount.
• 14 days to 5 days prior to arrival – 50% of the total amount.
• 4 days prior to trip or no show – No refund.
• However, if the traveling dates fall during peak period, no refund is admissible.
In case of cancellation of holiday package by the customer due to any reason, the refund will be worked out on the basis of cancellation policies of Wayanad Stay. The refund amount will be transferred to the account of the client within a period of 10-15 days.